What do you think of Dylan tote from Linea Pelle?

babyhart

admire inspire
Jun 19, 2006
I just got this dylan large tote in the color of the crossbody that Vanessa Minillo is wearing. This is my first LP, and i was able to find it on sale. What do you think of the bag's style? I liked it more than the dylan speedy which reminded me a lot of the Balenciaga twiggy, and on me, didn't hang as well from my arm. Appreciate your opinions!!

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
I love the bag, but I think it's too big and heavy to be comfortable wearing as a cross-body bag.

moogle

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
I have it in black and love it!
I don't think it's that heavy. Plus I love the feel of the leather - it's so soft!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
I LOOOOOVE IT!
I also just got my first LP (a midnight Dylan Bowler) and now I am already hooked! I think I found the brand name that I have been searching for. The leather is amazing and I love the styles!
I love this tote in the bark color. That is now what I am lusting after.
Good for you!!!!
ENJOY!

:yahoo:

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
LOVE IT! I want a dylan bowler sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad lol!:drool:
ENJOY!

balihai88

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
96° in the shade
Congrats, I think it's a keeper! I've seen LP bags at Off Fifth and Bloomie's but I have yet to own one. I've always admired the leather, so soft. The style you got looks really functional too, with the outside pockets.

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Montreal, Quebec.
oh i LOVE the dylan line by linea pelle! i've got 3! i've got the one vanessa minnillo is wearing and the small tote and the speedy! :yes: they're all wonderfully made with the best quality leather! and this coming from a balenciaga lover.... keep it you won't regret it!

fashion1sta

Nov 28, 2007
CA
I have the dylan double handle and 2 of their cross body clutch. The leather is amazing, it's so soft and lightweight. I think that any dylan handbag is a great choice!