What do you think of Designer Knapsacks ?

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
Me personally, I dont wear them , In fact I dont wear knapsacks period. I see lots of girls wearing the LV on thier backs and somehow !!!!!! mmm I dont know ???
:huh:
What do you think ?

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I have one! I used it as a diaper bag when my son was little. I also take it with me to the amusement parks when I go with the kids (I like the fact that you can just throw it on your back and you don't have to worry about your hands being full). It's just a backpack to me, even though it happens to be an LV.

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
SoCal
I am ok I like the small ones they are perfect for more outdoorish setting, but like shopping at the mall with one is just too jr highish.

Swedie

Us bound
I have a regular backpack for when it's needed. I'm a sporty kind of person and sometimes a backpack is all you need. I wouldn't get a designer one though (like a LV) because when I use it I use it in situations that aren't appropriate for Mr Vuitton :P

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i'm not a fan...i use a backpack for school because i usually have a lot of books but i like throwing it around and not really caring if it gets dirty. if i had a designer backpack i would constantly paranoid...i mean a boy on my bus nearly got mud all over one of my coach totes

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
I think the LV ones are especially cute.. but I've never liked the Coach ones. I could see myself wearing one to work.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i gave up the backpack when i left uni, but i guess i'd use it when i go travelling... does prada make backpacks???

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
helenNZ said:
i gave up the backpack when i left uni, but i guess i'd use it when i go travelling... does prada make backpacks???
yes prada makes some. i have one in gold tan color. very usefull for travelling.