What do you think of Designer Knapsacks ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Me personally, I dont wear them , In fact I dont wear knapsacks period. I see lots of girls wearing the LV on thier backs and somehow !!!!!! mmm I dont know ???
    :huh:
    What do you think ?

2. I have one! I used it as a diaper bag when my son was little. I also take it with me to the amusement parks when I go with the kids (I like the fact that you can just throw it on your back and you don't have to worry about your hands being full). It's just a backpack to me, even though it happens to be an LV.

3. Very useful, and I see lots, but I retired from backpacks after high school.

4. i don't like backpacks, they tug on your clothes and make you look slumpy.

5. I am ok I like the small ones they are perfect for more outdoorish setting, but like shopping at the mall with one is just too jr highish.

6. I have a regular backpack for when it's needed. I'm a sporty kind of person and sometimes a backpack is all you need. I wouldn't get a designer one though (like a LV) because when I use it I use it in situations that aren't appropriate for Mr Vuitton :P

7. i'm not a fan...i use a backpack for school because i usually have a lot of books but i like throwing it around and not really caring if it gets dirty. if i had a designer backpack i would constantly paranoid...i mean a boy on my bus nearly got mud all over one of my coach totes

8. I think the LV ones are especially cute.. but I've never liked the Coach ones. I could see myself wearing one to work.

9. i gave up the backpack when i left uni, but i guess i'd use it when i go travelling... does prada make backpacks???

10. I would rather just have a big tote bag.

11. i hate backpacks, designer or not

12. yes prada makes some. i have one in gold tan color. very usefull for travelling.

13. I prefer messanger bags.

14. It's okay but I'd rather have a tote or even a messenger bag instead of a backpack.

15. I don't use them. I use messenger bags, as mentioned above!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice