What do you think of Color Tosca K5 ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all,
    What do you think of the Color Tosca K5? I haven't see it in real life. Believed its from year 2012. Can anyone post pictures of the bags that's in this Color please? Is it close to Rubis, with red or purple tone to it? Thank you very much!

2. Definitely yes
    Tosca is super sweet

3. Not interested in posting a pic, but IRL mine looks like it's related to cyclamen, but better.

4. image.jpeg
    Here is a picture of my Tosca Marwari. The color is hard to capture. It is a neutral purple-pink. It comes out much brighter in the picture than what I see when I'm looking at it. I tried to color correct to what I see with my eye in the bottom photo. I love the color and think it's very wearable. HTH.

Mariapia likes this.
  5. I would take it in a heartbeat
    On the right is my Rodeo baby in Tosca.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467563902.942598.jpg

arlv8500 and Mariapia like this.
  6. I personally think it's in between purple and pink.

7. I love Tosca enough to have a few bags and accessories in it. It can be described as a magenta. Here is my 30, hope it helps!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467617049.145981.jpg

BooYah, arlv8500 and Mariapia like this.
  8. Thank you so much! Your B30 is stunning!

9. Thank you very much! Your rodeos are so cute!

10. Thank you very much! I haven't seen it IRL but from the pics I found online, the Color seems to look so different ( I Guess it depends on what kind of lighting as well). I was worried it has red tone in it and it's a relief to learn that's confirmed a neutral purple-pink-magneta Color!! :smile:

11. Thank you so much! Do please reveal if you decide on it, it's a versatile colour.

12. Periogirl, you seem to have an amazing collection and rock them all in the Action thread!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

13. I love Tosca...anything in this color is divine

14. Thank you! Just a small collection, but well loved. Glad you enjoy it!