What do you think of Coach jewelry?

I love their nail head bracelets but they are way too big for me. Other than that, I am not a fan of their jewelry. For such a pricey set of "jewelry", I could buy something better. Like a wristlet or skinny.

Love it. I have three bracelets and am hoping to add more. My Mom on the other hand is addicted, here are both of our collections on my wrist (mine are the leopard, turquoise sig and gold sig closest to my hand):

Windows-1252BSU1HMDA1NTAuanBn.jpg

I have a few of the sterling pieces on my list.

I like some of the bangles and the snaphead necklaces, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on costume jewlery. I have one leather grommet bangle but that's it for Coach. Some stuff is really cute, but way overpriced.

What!!! the bangles are the best i have 2 and hey are perfect for my wrist not to big not to small...and i have the miranda earrings and boyfriend ring in silver the gold looked fake i am eyeing the new miranda hoop earrings.
94229_gdgd_a0_front

i had the Boyfriend Heart Bracelet. I didn't like it cause the "rope" look bothered me..plus it was just irritating and worried me a lot since the charm is removable and was scared that it would fall out. I do like the Signature Cuff but that's it.

attachment.php

I had the same braclet but I returned it because it was to hard for me to fasten without assistance. I also had the boyfriend ring and I took that back the same day I got it since it was a little to big and clunky for me. I ended up getting a Brighton bracelt instead and I love it.

I love my silver/aqua nailhead bangle, but most of the goldtone items I see look better online than IRL. I will stick with the silver stuff for now, I think - and only on sale. Pretty, but overpriced.

I'm really not into a lot of jewelry. I have a couple of rings and a watch that I wear daily. I have a Coach Chunky Charm Bracelet which is way to big for my wrist (all Coach bracelets are too big for me) and I have a pair of earring which I love but have only been worn once.

Coach has cute stuff...just not for me.