What do you think of CL "defile" pumps?

lv_forever

Jul 5, 2007
They are the ones w/ suede & leather, with 120mm heels.
I love them but I don't know if I can wear 120mm?
I think the platforms may help but I am just not so sure...
Any thoughts on these shoes in general?
TIA!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

totoro928

O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I just bought the Defil at Barneys SF yesterday and love them! I'm used to wearing 4 inch heels, so it's not hard for me to walk in those. I think the suede makes it very comfy on the foot because it seems to wrap around it yet it's soft and a bit stretchy. I've attached a pic of them on.
I guess the best thing is to actually try them on. Let us know what you decided on. :smile:

Attachments

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
Chicago
Honestly? They are the only pair of louboutins I would never wear. I have an almost insane hatred of contrast stitching, especially white thread on black leather. If it wasn't for the contrast stitching then they'd be fine!

lv_forever

Jul 5, 2007
Aargh, I broke down.
Ordered the defil ones as well.
I figure these prices are too good to pass up.

stinam

Mar 21, 2006
New York
I tried these on yesterday at NM, loving that they were on sale. The problem was that I found them harder to walk in than the patent Rolandos. They're both the same height, but the Defile felt so much higher and wobblier to walk in. I think the patent leather on the Rolandos hugged the foot a little better over the suede on the defiles.