What do you think of Banana Republic Shoes

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I saw a pair I liked online and went to the store to try them on. I walked out with two! I had a few $10 off coupons and got 10% off for using my card so it wasn't terrible on my wallet... Anyway, has anyone worn their shoes? If so how do you like them?

In case you are wondering which ones I got, I bought these but in brown (they only have black online and that where I got the picture from)..
brblk.jpg

And these in the color shown:
brlght.jpg

I've only bought BR flats & they're super comfortable. I think the shoes you got are cute. Not my style but I can imagine several outfits that they would look amazing with. The first shoe is in a popular style. Seems like everyone is making a shoe like that. Congrats on your new purchases!

Thanks Tooomz! Good to hear you've been happy with your BR shoe purchases. I was looking on Piperlime. I see they have higher end versions of both shoes, but I don't know that it is necessary as long as these are good quality.

I've had some BR shoes where the quality was top notch. I've had others where the quality was terrible. For example the last pair I had the leather was painted and not dyed through so they showed scratches really easily. I do think they are pretty comfortable but I won't buy them generally without some discount.

Thanks - I haven't worn either pair yet. It is too cold - I am in NYC. I looked online at several stores and the two pairs I bought are still among my favorites even though I was planning to buyer higher end shoes. :smile: I also bought a Michael Kors black sandal from Macy's over the weekend - I LOVE them! I really love his Spring line. The MK shoes seem to be higher quality than BR but I love all three shoes - they suit my style and shape and so far seem comfortable. (Sometimes shoes I thought were comfy don't feel good after a couple of hours of walking around).

I absolutely love them! I bought two pairs recently (both bootie style, one black with ties - kind of look like high heeled wing tips - ha ha . . and the other are brown with buckles). I think the quality is absolutely top notch. The leather is great and they are very comfortable. I also love their boots.