What do you think of Baby Phat?

the only baby phat stuff i've ever found was at ross...it was a bit too "ghetto" for my taste. too much bling and logo. one of my best friends would live in it if she could though...to each her own.

if you like something, wear it. the end. :smile:

I like the perfume and thats pretty much it. Reminds me of the Ghetto as well.

But I understand some people love it and if your one of those, i'm sorry if i offended you. It's just that on me personally, those clothes dont go. I'm a 20 year old Latina girl and i've come to realize that baby phat just isnt really for me.

i love babyphat... as with any brand.. you got some flashy stuff and some plain stuff.. the flashy is for going out...

Ditto....most of the stuff that I have was bought because I was going out somewhere and needed a top/jeans/whatever. I'm no where near as over the top as KLS is (which I love her for...I think if she was a gay man no one would have a problem with her), but it's usually something that I like among the collections. The quality is decent....not a big fan of the handbags though. And this thread would pop back up the day that I'm wearing a BP denim mini....

I love Baby Phat. But I wouldn't wear their one of thier jeans and one of their tops together, cuz that's a bit too much bling/too flashy, but seperately I love their stuff.

a little too flashy and tacky for my taste. I hate too many metallic details in my clothes, so I've never bought a thing from them. Although, I used to have friends who absolutely loved her clothes and they said the quality was great.