What do you think of a green gown.....

1. is it a 'safe' choice to wore a green gown, or is it a risky one....:graucho::graucho:
    what do you think....?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

====================================

source: Celebritywonder.com

2. depends on the shade of green and your skin tone....I am not too fond of nicolette sheridans gown.....

3. I don't like Nicolette's gown very much.. but I just bought a green gown and I love it!

4. Nicolette looks great in hers! She made a good choice for her skin tone. Green can look fabulous you just need to pick the perfect shade for your skintone.

5. Depends...for instance, I think redheads look great in green! I can't pull it off at all though. It's definitely a gown choice that will stand out in a crowd because it's not the usual choice.

6. I Like! I would think it makes you stand out in the crowd.

7. I usually don;t like green dress but I like the emerald green worn by "LOST" girl ( forgot her name)
    the style I like nicolette sheridans gown but not the color

8. JLo pulled it off. Then again, there wasnt much to the gown.

[​IMG]

9. i like pale green gowns...in fact i was completely loving Sienna Miller when she wore her Matthew Williamson's at the golden Globes(i think...:wondering:
    but i can't find a pic....i'll post one ASAP
    :yahoo:

10. but I also thought J Lo looked amazing at this years oscars in her vintage gown, it was fabulous. I like green alot :smile:
    [​IMG]

11. I love all shades of green for evening. Very elegant!

12. Green is my favorite right now. Got the red hair, too. :smile:

13. she's Evangeline Lilly...

14. I thought JLo's shade of green was stunning for her complexion and I think Nicolette Sheridan's is nice also. Green is a beautiful color - very natural.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice