What do you think of $3,295 Lucy tote? Is it worth?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I have been away from Chloe for a while. My last purchase was Paraty in 2009. I paid about 1800 + tax at the time. I have been content with my collection since then until recently. My taste and life style changed and I sold some of my bags I no longer used or not fit into my current lifestyle.
    Well...suffice to say, I am on a hunt for some new bags to replenish my stock :smile: One of my missions is to find some practical understated small-to-medium-sized day bag. I considered Celine phantom and found out later that it's quite heavy and a tad too big. I loved Celine new 'edge' bag and shocked by $3600 price tag. (you have to see how small and simple the bag is)
    All right ...I moved on and stumbled upon Lucy Tote from Net-A-Porter (http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/322280). I was in love. I expected to see the price somewhere in $2k range. I couldn't be more wrong. Even the clutch version is $2,995. More expensive than Paraty Python. Is there something special with 'Lucy' Line that I am not aware of? The price range seems off.

I still dream of it but it might not be in my budget for everyday bag.

2. I like but of course you have to love it especially at that price :smile:
    It says textured calf I might like it more if it was a smooth box calf

Do you have a current Chloe S.A. that can send you more pics and
    Explain more what makes it so pricey?
    I have the most wonderful woman if you want you can pm.

3. *bump* Do any tpfers have the Lucy bag? Would love to hear their input! A pic from Barneys:

501949868_product_1.jpg