What do you think? Multicolore White EYE DARE YOU

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me know what do you think :smile: How to use it? As a travel bag?

Below pics of Multicolore White Eye Dare You and Suhali Black L'Extravagant, I got from eBay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats on your new purchases (=

3. Both are absolutely STUNNING. Congrats on two amazing pieces!

4. Love the Suhali.. It is stunning. I would use it with business attire either for travel or daily use. How big is it?

5. OOh great design,hmm i never saw this one before but i think it would make a very good travel bag.
    Congrats on the the new bag!

6. Oh My... How ashamed... Sorry, sorry... I mean I got pics from eBay, not Eye Dare You bag, LOL. Sorry. I want to know your opinion about Eye DAre You before I make decision will take it or not :P

7. I got L'Extravagant, but not Eye Dare You yet :biggrin:

The measuring of L'Extravagant about 20" x 16.5".

Use it for travel by plane?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

8. Whooow...I am colourful person hence the eye dare you is cute in my eyes but is it heavy? will it be suitable for travel by plane?

9. OMG!!!!!! the eye love you is one of my all time favorite lines!!!!! you are SOOOOOOOOOOO Lucky:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i am trying to find a decent eye need you at a decent price. ;)

10. LOL, how ashamed, sorry, I mean I got pics from eBay, not Eye Dare You bag :shame: Sorry. I want to know your opinion about Eye DAre You before I make decision will take it or not. I got L'Extravagant but not Eye Dare You.

11. lol. well, if you are deciding whether to get the eye dare you or not.........GET IT!!!!!

12. congrats!

13. Get the Eye Dare You, Its TDF!!!!:tender:

14. Did you buy them, I don't see either of them on ebay?

I love them both, but they are both pretty heavy.

If you don't mind me asking, what are they going for? Besure to have them authenticated, I have seen decent fakes of both.....EDIT: please see my later post, pretty sure these are fake

15. I like the style of the bag, but eyes freak me out a bit. I say Suhali!