What Do You Think: LV Pochette Accessoires vs. Dior Logo Saddle Pouch

ShopRodeo

Member
Dec 29, 2005
256
1
Sometimes I only need something for a cell phone and wallet. Both are the same price ($250). Which would you chose?

p10022588_ph_hero.jpg


p10185811_ph_althero_Black.jpg
 

ShopRodeo

Member
Dec 29, 2005
256
1
Swedie said:
Hmmm, hard to say.. I think this will be my choice for just wallet and cell phone: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10473629&SectionID=6000

I really like the mini sac as well: http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10382911&SectionID=6000

The mini sac in the picture looks fake. Can you believe that? Louis Vuitton of all designers putting up a fake on eluxury. You can sort of tell because the patina is a weird color and the LV is cut off on the side. But the other is great. Thanks, I didn't even see that one.
 

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
9,541
106
ShopRodeo said:
The mini sac in the picture looks fake. Can you believe that? Louis Vuitton of all designers putting up a fake on eluxury. You can sort of tell because the patina is a weird color and the LV is cut off on the side. But the other is great. Thanks, I didn't even see that one.

The mini sac on eluxury isn't fake, it's most likely an older model or a prototype. Also how is the patina a weird color? It looks fine to me.

Anyways, back to your original inquiry, I vote for the Dior saddle pouch because it's less common than the pochette. Plus I think it's cute ;)
 

ShopRodeo

Member
Dec 29, 2005
256
1
mello_yello_jen said:
The mini sac on eluxury isn't fake, it's most likely an older model or a prototype. Also how is the patina a weird color? It looks fine to me.

Anyways, back to your original inquiry, I vote for the Dior saddle pouch because it's less common than the pochette. Plus I think it's cute ;)

The patina looks too peach. They have put a fake on eluxury before. The Manhattan PM bag. The print was different on eluxury from the real one.
 

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
9,541
106
ShopRodeo said:
The patina looks too peach. They have put a fake on eluxury before. The Manhattan PM bag. The print was different on eluxury from the real one.

That was a prototype bag that eluxury took pictures of, not a fake. The MC Shirley in the recent ad campaigns with Uma is another example of prototypes being photographed before the official model hits the boutique shelves; the canvas alignment is different but that doesn't mean that the ad campaign is fake.

Ohhh if the anne-sophie is an option, my vote goes for that. Such beautiful bags, do update once you decide! :nuts:
 

ShopRodeo

Member
Dec 29, 2005
256
1
mello_yello_jen said:
That was a prototype bag that eluxury took pictures of, not a fake. The MC Shirley in the recent ad campaigns with Uma is another example of prototypes being photographed before the official model hits the boutique shelves; the canvas alignment is different but that doesn't mean that the ad campaign is fake.

Ohhh if the anne-sophie is an option, my vote goes for that. Such beautiful bags, do update once you decide! :nuts:

oh, thank you for clarifying that point.
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
Shop Rodeo eLuxury does not put fakes on their website. I do not know what you mean the print was different but I can assure you that they are trustworthy and sell nothing but the best.

As for your question neither of the first two options, I like the black LV clutch as swedie suggested, it is more unique.
 

ShopRodeo

Member
Dec 29, 2005
256
1
madeline said:
Shop Rodeo eLuxury does not put fakes on their website. I do not know what you mean the print was different but I can assure you that they are trustworthy and sell nothing but the best.

As for your question neither of the first two options, I like the black LV clutch as swedie suggested, it is more unique.

I hope you didn't think that I thought that eluxury sells fakes. That's not what I meant. Now that mello_yello_jen clarifyed it, what I was trying to say was that they used a prototype instead of the official model. But again, I know that eluxury sells the authentic products only.
 

madeline

Member
Dec 2, 2005
421
1
ShopRodeo said:
I hope you didn't think that I thought that eluxury sells fakes. That's not what I meant. Now that mello_yello_jen clarifyed it, what I was trying to say was that they used a prototype instead of the official model. But again, I know that eluxury sells the authentic products only.


Older model or not they all come with the same leather color.
 
Top