What do you think/know of the Alezan color?

I saw this color in a birkin last week, and loved it. If I were going to get a neutral bag, I wouldn't hesitate over this color. A little bit more subtle than gold, and prettier, to me, than etoupe.

Tanker Toad has a shadow clutch in alezan, I watched her buy it, and it's gorgeous :yes:

Hi everyone -

I bought a togo alezan birkin 35 on a recent vacation with my husband. It's my first, and I had always wanted gold (I actually mistook the bag for gold in the store) but took the alezan in part because I worried that I might never find the gold one that I wanted. Anyway, I'm so happy that I did - I love the color, and it is close to gold in my opinion.

I don't think that it's seasonal at all - it's pretty classic, timeless, I think useable with everything (but I don't wear any black); if you have your heart set on red, by all means wait, but if you're looking for something totally versatile, I think that alezan is. I love it more every time I look at it.

Good luck! Would be nice to be able to have both :smile:

Thank you Michele, ilovecocochanel, shelbygirl, CocoB, for bringing this thread up again and bringing my courage to share that - I could not resist the alezan baby (25 birkin) and took her home!

Yes, i still have my heart set on red...hm..and i thought... alezan and red should not be conflicting at all hehehehe :biggrin: I can still wait for the red baby coming home with me one day, I hope.

Thanks again you all wonderful TPFers!

Pls post pics and post on reference thread also of ur baby birkin:smile: modellig shotss

Thank you all sweet TPFers! may i present the alezan baby birkin 25 in togo PHW (hope you don't think i'm too silly, long time ago a fortune teller told me i should not wear any gold accessories as it brings me bad luck, so none of my accessories are in gold and my babies must be in PHW :shame:smile:

isn't she cute sitting on my lap? i have yet to find her matching twillies :smile:

Attachments

• Alezan baby.jpg
    Alezan baby.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,516
  • 2babies.jpg
    2babies.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,088
  • Alezan action pic.jpg
    Alezan action pic.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 975
Beautiful baby!!

attachment.php