What do you think is the heaviest LV bag?

I've never owned a MC speedy or Manhattan GM, but I found the mono trouville to be extremely heavy. The interior is lined with canvas, which doubles the weight of the bag. I hated it and sold it.

I've never owned a MC speedy or Manhattan GM, but I found the mono trouville to be extremely heavy. The interior is lined with canvas, which doubles the weight of the bag. I hated it and sold it.

Yesterday I compared the trouville and the manhattan PM, and the Manhattan was heavier....

While I'm sure the MC Speedy weighs a ton when full of stuff, I picked it up at the store and I didn't find it heavy when its empty.

When my Aunt handed me her Babylone, I was like, "Holy crap, what do you have in here?! Oh. Its empty!" LOL

My aunt had originally given the Babylone to her mom, but her mom gave it back to her because it was just TOO heavy!

Some of the limited editions with all of their fancy hardware weigh a ton. The Polka Dot Fleurs Tinkerbell nearly took my shoulder off when I tried it on. My MC mono Franges bucket also weighs a lot because of the charms, both on the bag and on the pochette (also, it makes a lot of noise when you walk because the charms are flapping).