What do you think is the best LV bag?

Munchkyn said:
Can anyone else tell me the differences or their opinions between the speedy 30 or speedy 25? Thanks

i think the 25 is better as a handbag. it's a more managable size, plus it's less likely to sag after use since it's smaller. the 30 seemed more like a carry-on size to me, but it might be good for you if you like big bags.

That new LV pictured in green is very pretty, but wouldn't it be the most annoying bag ever!!?? Look how hard it is to open and get into. This bag would drive me crazy just trying to get my car keys out of it.

Ok, yes I'm biased as it's my one and only LV, but I love the Damier Ribera MM! It has a neat shape and it holds its shape quite well. I love that it zips far down the sides and has inside gussets, because that way I can get all the way in there for small stuff, and it's a great size--the mini is just too small, and this bag will carry wallet, keys, cell, cosmetic pouch, planner, scarf, gloves, and still not be totally stuffed. :love:

Andreax716 said:
I have a few and am looking to get another...just wanted your expert opinions and suggestions for the next purchase ;)

What do you think is the best LV style, print & size?

I love my epi noe

Attachments

• p10515278_ph_hero.jpg
    p10515278_ph_hero.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 56
I love my Monogram Cabas Piano. It's classic and roomy.

24f4da25.jpg

I dunno. I've never seen a picture of her WITH a bag LOL. I would love to have the Alto and the Mezzo to complete the collection b/c the bigger the bag, the more I love it!

allison said:
I dunno. I've never seen a picture of her WITH a bag LOL. I would love to have the Alto and the Mezzo to complete the collection b/c the bigger the bag, the more I love it!

It's really hot!!! It looks so good on Angela Jolie, somebody here probably has the picture somewhere?

Although I already own approximately 20 LVs I've got my eye on two new ones -- Berangere in cherry or beige and from the cruise collection I like Trapeze PM in camel. YIKES!

I own quite a few LV's from a differernt collections and lines..however..MY favorite for my functionality is the Cabas Mezzo tote bag. I have the Batignolles Vetical (sp?) as well and have only carried it once..b/c I don't like it as well at the Mezzo. I change handbags though almost everyother day..depending on what I am doing. You asked me what my favorite was..and it is my favorite for pracitality...I have used it as a carry on. I don't like all LV's as fashion accessiories (the one I am talking about persay)..but that is me. It is just a user friendly bag-for me. :P
p10234708_ph_hero.jpg

I have fallen in love with the Suhali line. My boyfriend, now fiance, surprised me with a white L'Epanoui GM for our engagement. He stuffed a pair of Manolos (black suede d'Orsays) into the GM and then hid the Tiffany ring at the toe end of the Manolo.

:nuts:

Here is a picture of the bag. We stayed at the Peninsula hotel, and those little cannales are from the fabulous TRU restaurant in Chicago.

I have quite a few other LV bags - Epi, two monogram and one Cerise. The Suhali leather is so plush, so natural, and the grain is magnificent and unlike any cow leather I have ever touched. It is SO plush. Second in line is my black LV Epi Jasmin. The others don't even come close.

White is all-season and this bag fits everything without looking bulky. Best of all, I'm not afraid to bring this baby out into the snow! I'm glad he got the GM instead of the PM.

In case you were wondering where he got the LV/Manolo/Tiffany idea, I once mentioned it as my ultimate "material good" dream in an email nearly four years ago. Four years later, voila. He's a keeper.