what do you think is the BEST l.a.m.b. bag?

Cheryl24....im speechless. THANK YOU for taking the pictures. Amazing Collection. I really adore this bag. Puts my LV Speedy to shame. The size, the colors...its EVERYTHING you NEED and WANT in a bag. HEAVEN!!!

This could be my NEW screensaver...thats if you DONT mind.

I really DONT know what to say. Its just so pretty. And the variety. Im OFFICIALLY on the prowl for the Shadow, White Leopard and Lipstick Saddle. Im going to try and WAIT for the next SS, but I will probably fail at that wait =). in my DEFENSE, its summer so I NEED the white Leopard like a month ago. LOL

Your collection is SERIOUS =)...LOVE IT!!!

Lovely Mandeville collection Cheryl24! I have 7 Mandeville's as well! Hands down, my favorite L.A.M.B. bag

Thank you RaeBelle! :flowers: I have to tell you, it was your Mandeville collection pics that motivated me to get some of the Mandys I have today. Especially Green Ombre Chain. I KNEW I had to have that bag once I saw your pics of it!

Can you update us with a pic of your 7 Mandys too sometime soon? :graucho:

Cheryl24....im speechless. THANK YOU for taking the pictures. Amazing Collection. I really adore this bag. Puts my LV Speedy to shame. The size, the colors...its EVERYTHING you NEED and WANT in a bag. HEAVEN!!!

This could be my NEW screensaver...thats if you DONT mind.

I really DONT know what to say. Its just so pretty. And the variety. Im OFFICIALLY on the prowl for the Shadow, White Leopard and Lipstick Saddle. Im going to try and WAIT for the next SS, but I will probably fail at that wait =). in my DEFENSE, its summer so I NEED the white Leopard like a month ago. LOL

Your collection is SERIOUS =)...LOVE IT!!!

Diana!! :hugs: You are a sweetheart! You can totally use my picture for screensaver...LOL, I'm honored!

I will keep an eye open for those 3 Mandys for you too. And you keep an eye open for a Bullseye or Silver one for me, okay? :biggrin:

It's funny because if you & I combined Mandeville collections, we'd have just about every Mandeville ever made! :lol:

Cheryl24 I WISH I could go back in time...I had your Bullseye Mandy in my hand at the last sample sale and passed it OFF!!! UGH!!! If I only knew then what I know now.

I promise to keep an eye out for you on both colors you want too. Thank you.

A L.A.M.B. Lux convention would be sweet...hey they do it for Barbie and PEZ. LOL!!!

WOW...every Mandeville EVER made in our possession. PINCH me im dreaming. Baby steps, D take baby steps =)

I really appreciate you taking the picture of your collection and for reviving the Mandy PHOTO thread.

Cant wait to see who else will post their FABULOUS Mandys. EXCITING...the wait, the THRILL.

I LOVE L.A.M.B. Bags. Not ONLY fashion forward, L.A.M.B. brings people together!

I looveee the Mandy in tie dye...the green with vachetta is to die for. The Mandy style isn't for me but the pics have inspired me to search for *something* in tie dye... :love: