What do you think? Grenat or Evergreen?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which work should I get - grenat or evergreen? Both are brand new, and I have a bunch of Works, but no reds or greens (I've had really bad luck finding one I like in those colors, so I thought I'd better ask for help)

2. Oh my.. such a difficult desicion!:thinking::blink: both are great colors, perfect red and green shades...but if I had to choose.. would go for the grenat but only if it had great leather!. Good luck and let us know when you get one of these treasures:graucho:

3. I am on a huge green kick, so my vote goes to evergreen! There is something about a big green bag that I am loving. Grenat is a pretty color too and it may have better leather being chevre.

4. Thank you so much Aalinne and Roey - I know you both have great taste, so I'm lucky you weighed in... ugh! what am I gonna do?? And, tomorrow something completely unexpected is coming - electric yellow RH work - what was I thinking???

5. I used to own the Evergreen work and it is SUCH A GORGEOUS COLOR!!!!!!!!! I actually just bought an Evergreen Hobo w/ GGH too and it's stunning.

:tup:

6. Grenat! I love my Grenat City...such a good color, and the leather is so soft!

7. I think I saw that hobo on the Bay! If it's the same one, i bought my Matelasse from that seller...she was so nice!

8. rachey, do you think your grenat is a brick-like color? I think I want a dark red, but not at all brown or orange... I've searched the color threads and the grenat looks good, but it's so hard to tell...

9. Grenat..reason I began purchasing Bal

10. Nope...I would not consider it a brick red. It's more like a deep wine red. I wanted a bag that was the color of red wine, and this is perfect!
    I used to have a sienna first and I would describe that one as a brick red.

Here's some pics of my Grenat...HTH!

Attached Files:

11. Grenat is a fabulous colour. It goes with everything without looking contrived. Mine looks a bit darker than Rachey07's. It may be the lighting but it is a fairly deep colour.

Attached Files:

12. ^^agreed, it goes with everything!

13. #13 Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    Thanks, everybody - I'm going to have him send it tomorrow - sounds like it may be just what I'm looking for. Of course, I may also have to have him send the evergreen, just in case... :graucho:

14. ^Are you getting it from Leo at Barneys NY?

Just a warning... if you have both bags sent you may not send one back! I am terrible at returning nowadays.

15. You'll get more use out of Grenat...Plus not to mention the leather!!!