What do you think? Fendi Beaded Bag

1. Am I missing something? I saw this bag on Saks' web page. It's available for preorder. I think it's ackwardly proportioned and actually kinda ugly (at least in the picture). What do you ladies think? Has anyone seen it in person? I know that pictures can be deceiving.

[​IMG]

2. For such a small bag there is a lot going on. It's way too busy IMO.

3. I dont like those bags at all :sad:

4. Thanks. I have certainly learned that the women on this site have great taste and well-trained eyes when it comes to handbags (and other things too I assume). If everyoe loved this bag, I would have started thinking that I was hopeless!

5. it's a nay IMO

6. Sometimes its good to go against the tide :biggrin: Definitely not in this case though!

7. I don't like it. It looks like part of a Fendi bag detached from the the regular sized bag.

8. I love all Fendi B-bags! These smaller ones are not my favorite, but I still like them in simpler, monochromatic colors. Although I have a love for b-bags, I still don't like the ones with embroidery or extra "stuff"

9. I don't mind it. I think the chain and the fabric are both pretty. I do think that cutting the buckle design in half kind of ruins the concept of the B.Fendi, though.

10. I think it looks funny, kinda like carrying a big buckle around.

11. That bag is hideous.

12. I don't get the hype over the Fendi b bag. And this one is definitely a fugly IMO.

13. It looks messy..
    There are too many thins going on in this bag exterior

14. Yay, I think the embroidery looks so deliciously delicate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice