What do you think? Fendi Beaded Bag

IndyCat

Mar 9, 2006
Am I missing something? I saw this bag on Saks' web page. It's available for preorder. I think it's ackwardly proportioned and actually kinda ugly (at least in the picture). What do you ladies think? Has anyone seen it in person? I know that pictures can be deceiving.

Thanks. I have certainly learned that the women on this site have great taste and well-trained eyes when it comes to handbags (and other things too I assume). If everyoe loved this bag, I would have started thinking that I was hopeless!

IndyCat said:
Thanks. I have certainly learned that the women on this site have great taste and well-trained eyes when it comes to handbags (and other things too I assume). If everyoe loved this bag, I would have started thinking that I was hopeless!

Sometimes its good to go against the tide :biggrin: Definitely not in this case though!

I love all Fendi B-bags! These smaller ones are not my favorite, but I still like them in simpler, monochromatic colors. Although I have a love for b-bags, I still don't like the ones with embroidery or extra "stuff"

I don't mind it. I think the chain and the fabric are both pretty. I do think that cutting the buckle design in half kind of ruins the concept of the B.Fendi, though.