What do you think about Vernis Reade PM

I LOOOVE this bag!! One of my favorites ... I have a bronze and a fuchsia!! Both have a honey patina at this point and look great .... I just keep all of my little stuff in a smaller case so I don't have to worry about things falling out. I'm about to switch to my bronze tonight, I can take pics of what fits if anyone wants. Here is a pic so you can see the patina (sorry I don't have individual pics!)

Attachments

• co2006_09.jpg
    co2006_09.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 69
I LOOOVE this bag!! One of my favorites ... I have a bronze and a fuchsia!! Both have a honey patina at this point and look great .... I just keep all of my little stuff in a smaller case so I don't have to worry about things falling out. I'm about to switch to my bronze tonight, I can take pics of what fits if anyone wants. Here is a pic so you can see the patina (sorry I don't have individual pics!)

Thanks for posting the pic! The bronze is so gorgeous! and probably because the bronze is also a brown tone, it looks absolutely fine w/ the patina. Yeah, it will be nice if u could take a pic of what it can fit. I tried on the red at NM last night, OMG, it was so cute! but i also like the noisette (beige)....so hard to pick....

I also have the bronze reade PM. I have never had a problem with anything falling out either, but I also try not to have anything loose in the bag--ie a wallet, makeup pouch and cles --everything goes in one of those or it does nto come along.
It's very cute and fun!:yes:

Alright, I have two 'layers' of stuff, haha, I keep my bigger things on top and my smaller things at the bottom so there is no risk of them falling out. The little stuff next to the agenda in the last pic is what I keep in the zipper.

I get the most compliments on my reades!! I usually never get bag comments, but everyone loves this one.

Attachments

• reade1.jpg
    reade1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 49
  • reade2.jpg
    reade2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 48
  • reade3.jpg
    reade3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 47
  • reade4.jpg
    reade4.jpg