What do you think about velvet spy with embroidery?

1. Hello ladies!
    I was wondering what your thoughts are about the velvet embroided spy. I saw it yesterday and got it on hold for myself, i wanted to get it as a gift for my birthday :smile: now i am home and not sure whether i should spend so much money on a bag or whether i should use this amount of money and get myself something else. I need some advice! What do you think about this bag? here is a picture of it taken from syle.com

fendi 1.jpg
  2. I LOVE the way they look!!! I wish thery were priced less though!:nuts: But I guess it takes a long time to make those!!!

3. I think they're really cute!

4. beautiful but so fabulously unpractical!

5. I have this bag. I bought it from Saks last December. It is the most beautiful bag. I don't think it is impractial at all. I take it everywhere. You can dress it up or down. I say to go for it!!

6. Do you find any lint sticking to it at all? I am just worried if it will be too hard to clean !

7. I'd buy one if it weren't so expensive, especially in light of how infrequently I'd use it. I love these though....:drool:

8. No, I have never had a problem with any lint collecting on the bag.

9. Gorgeous! but i would worry about the handles wearing out from holding velvet so frequently. i guess if you don't carry it so often... it would definitely be a collection piece.

10. this bag is so beautiful, i still have a couple of day to decide if i want it or not. My BF thinks that i am crazy to spend so much money on a bag and i should get a nice ring instead:smile: or some kind of good jewelery with diamonds or something...decisions, decisions, decisions...:smile:

11. Diamonds, schmiamonds! Go for the bag! Much more rare and distinctive!

12. Its fabulous but the maintainence part is quite a headache. Depends on what is important to you.

13. I have this bag and love it..... There is no maintence at all. I use it all the time and it goes with everything and I have no problem with the handles wearing at all and I am rough on my bags. It is such a unique piece and people are always stopping me asking me about it. Go for it. It is a unique piece.

14. I totally agree with BagQueen. There is no maintenace with the bag, and I carry it all the time!!!

15. I was at a store today and decided not to get the bag afterall...I got a chocolate leather spy instead, i still think this bag is absolutely gorgeous, but i decided that afterall its not as practical as a leather spy. I feel a bit sad that i let it go, but i know i wouldnt use this bag as often and for almost 4000 dollars i 'd rather get a spy and a chanel :smile: thank you everyone for your help though and if anyone in Toronto interested in this bag let me know, my SA still has it for me for a couple of days in case i change my mind lol :smile::smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice