what do you think about tri color epi ??

1. it's certainly interesting. i'm sure it would look great with a black dress, just the right thing to liven up an outfit!

2. it definitely has that 80's flavor with its bright colors!

3. I've never seen that date code format... :shrugs:

4. ^^ That's the only bag I've seen in the tri color epi. Someone here has it, but I can't think of who. :shrugs: Very cute, I wonder if there's been anything else too!

5. I think that this was the only tri-colour epi petit noe. I like it - it's pretty cute.
    There were several versions of the bi-colour epi petit noe. There was a blue/black one, a red/black one, and I think (although I don't remember 100%) that there may have been a red/green one.

6. not into it. it looks like lv cross colors gone wild hehe.

7. My only response is 'Ewwwww'. Don't like it at all.

8. I saw that Noe and if it was in better shape it would've been mine already!!!:lol:

9. Yes there were a few tri combinations but they are vintage pieces. I have a bicolor red epi black straps that's 10 years old. I know it's dated but I could make it work.

Haha Irene I was thinking the same thing...if only the green epi was in better shape...

10. That looks like the 90's clothing line "Cross Colours". :supacool:

11. I agree that the code looks suspicious - it doesn't make sense in terms of that month/year thing... I'm not the best at authenticating, but is it even real? It seems bit gaudy IMHO.

12. I think it's real..
    I guess the format like that due to seasonal pieces..

13. Looks real... but first thought when I saw it: Barnum and Bailey... LOL.

14. I just realize why I am not real fan of the bag..it reminds me of the clown costume

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice