What do you think about this scarf on my speedy? NEED HONEST OPINIONS!!!

1. Hey everyone!

I just love seeing scarves on bags, so I decided to put one on my speedy! This Rock & Republic scarf was part of a gift that NM was giving out with a purchase a couple of weeks ago. I just adore the little skulls! :heart:

What do you think? Scary or edgy?

Also, if you have a scarf on your speedy, please post a pic!

Thanks!

scarf 2.1.JPG scarf 1.1.JPG scarf 3.1.JPG
  2. Its cute...I have a mcqueen scarf on my balenciaga.

3. i love it!! Its actually very sophisticated looking, though if you want to come off a little more casual, I would prob put scarf with another color besides black or white to kinda dress down.
    Its very creative, well done!! haha

4. I love it and the stamping too!

5. I think its very cute! It looks great on your speedy. I have one on my speedy too that I just put on there!!

new1.JPG
  6. I think it's cute. Especially relevant until the end of October! Plus - you have it all black/white so it's very sleek.

7. It's cute the white gives it contrast.

8. I think it's a great match with the bag - I like it!:yes:

9. Very cute!

10. I really like it!

11. I'm if-y on the black-white. I would have gone for a deep violet colour to give it a colorul contrast. The BW/Black-Silver hardware Speedy is a little too much for me :yes: Sorry, it's still cute tho! :smile:

12. I really like it!

13. :yes: I reckon it looks great. And love the heatstamping too.:love:

14. Very cute!

15. Thanks everyone! The reason I decided to go with a Black/white scarf is because the scarf was free and I didn't want it to go to waste! LOL But I do agree that getting a brighter color would have been much more fun! That just may be my next purchase!

Bgcutiepie00, I LOVE your bag and the scarf!!!!!! I think Damier canvas looks AWESOME with red!!! Love, love, love it! Thanks for posting a pic!

Again, thank you for your honest opinions!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice