What do you think about this scarf on my speedy? NEED HONEST OPINIONS!!!

Mar 13, 2006
Hey everyone!

I just love seeing scarves on bags, so I decided to put one on my speedy! This Rock & Republic scarf was part of a gift that NM was giving out with a purchase a couple of weeks ago. I just adore the little skulls! :heart:

What do you think? Scary or edgy?

Also, if you have a scarf on your speedy, please post a pic!

Thanks!

Attachments

• scarf 2.1.JPG
    scarf 2.1.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 226
  • scarf 1.1.JPG
    scarf 1.1.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 151
  • scarf 3.1.JPG
    scarf 3.1.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 96
i love it!! Its actually very sophisticated looking, though if you want to come off a little more casual, I would prob put scarf with another color besides black or white to kinda dress down.
Its very creative, well done!! haha

I'm if-y on the black-white. I would have gone for a deep violet colour to give it a colorul contrast. The BW/Black-Silver hardware Speedy is a little too much for me :yes: Sorry, it's still cute tho! :smile:

Thanks everyone! The reason I decided to go with a Black/white scarf is because the scarf was free and I didn't want it to go to waste! LOL But I do agree that getting a brighter color would have been much more fun! That just may be my next purchase!

Bgcutiepie00, I LOVE your bag and the scarf!!!!!! I think Damier canvas looks AWESOME with red!!! Love, love, love it! Thanks for posting a pic!

Again, thank you for your honest opinions!