What do you think about this ring?

onada01

Apr 8, 2008
Hi everyone! i'm new here and i love love love this forum!

Anyways i want to get myself a birthday gift and i was thinking of getting a nice ring. (see attachment), its 2 carats and 14k white gold.

Its kinda pricey but i love it and wanted to find out what everyone thinks before i take the plunge!!!!!

Attachments

• 315604_fpx.jpg
    315604_fpx.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 85
it's very nice!

depends on your daily routine, though. with all the prongs, it definitely looks like something that would snag on something in my personal routine/on the job. if it's for everyday use and you run around it seems more beautiful than practical. just my opinion!

It's definately a statement piece so it's all about if you love it or not. To me, it looks to busy, but if you can pull that off and you don't wear a lot of other jewelry, go for it.

thanks so much for replying ladies! you have got me thinking regarding the prongs.......i was so caught up by the beauty that i didnt think about that - it doesnt seem so practical now hmm..i dont wear any other jewelry on my hands.........i'm going to visit the jewelers once again and try to find a smoother style! Thanks for your help!