What do you think about this ring?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Wow .... there are so many gorgeous unique rings on the market these days I can't pick just one. I love the David Yurman white agate deco ring but on the other end of the spectrum I like this Stephen Dweck beauty ...... what do you think of it?

[​IMG]
    Tahitian black pearl flower ring w/ diamonds - $970

2. That's very pretty-- how does it look on? Is it big?

3. That's gorgeous! I love it.

4. I love the look. If it's big and chunky IRL I'd love it even more. I like bold pieces that won't get lost on me.

5. That ring is gorgeous!!!!

6. that's beautiful Kat!

7. i REALLY like it! very pretty

8. I haven't seen it IRL. I know NM has a Stephen Dweck showcase. I'm going to see if they have this particular ring. I'll let you know.:P

9. Very nice!

10. Ohhh, I love that ring Kat! It's gorgeous! Just love tahitian pealrs!

11. so pretty and unique! it's cool to see pearls cut into a shape instead of just round and on a string. :smile:

12. Kat...Tahitian Pearls are HOT....I love that ring...I could think of about 12 things I could wear it with (in my jewelry box) GET IT!!! BUT I do love the DY pieces you posted the other day...hmmmmm let us know if you take the plunge.

13. Right up my ally !!! Gorgeous :heart:

14. It's beautiful! I bet it's stunning in real life. I love how they mixed the textures. :o)

15. Very pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice