what do you think about this pouch??

^ OMG REALLY? Black ones? I'm looking for a cheap black sig pouch!

I think it'd be cute.. I'm 16 too and 5'1" and this is pretty much the same sizes as the other pouches. Don't really like this print IRL though... JMHO. I prefer the Legacy pouch to this one.

I think the size sounds good if you don;t carry a lot of stuff. I think you'd be able to keep a small wallet, ipod, camera, cell phone, lipgloss in there... if that's all you need, then it might be a good choice :smile:

I'm not real big on that print... I think I wouldn't wear it unless I was wearing jeans and a white tee or something. So I personally would pick something a little more versatile.

I have a pouch that I love to take when I go out to dinner and want to be able to keep my bag on my lap. Its kinda inconvenient to get things in and out of, but you can fit quite a lot in there.

I think the only place I probably wouldn't take it is shopping cuz you'd be in and out of it for your wallet so many times (at least, I would be! haha)

I have one of those pouch in the denim patchwork and I love it but I don't use it a lot because it is so small! I think the combination of that print and the style is very fun and cute, I say get it if you like it!