what do you think about this pouch??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have a Macy's go into the store. I have found them on clearance for $62.00. Not the one you are looking at but brown and black ones.

2. ^ OMG REALLY? Black ones? I'm looking for a cheap black sig pouch!

I think it'd be cute.. I'm 16 too and 5'1" and this is pretty much the same sizes as the other pouches. Don't really like this print IRL though... JMHO. I prefer the Legacy pouch to this one.

3. I am not a fan of this print - although it could work with a solid colored outfit. I just don't think it's as versatile as some of the other pouches. Personally, I like the new Perfume Print Pouch http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11058&category_id=974 It's about $40 more, but I think it's nice and colorful without being too bright. Just my two cents :smile:

4. ^ Platinum or white. Both are really cute, I think!

The Perfume Print one KerriKatherine posted is really pretty too.

5. All those bags are adorable but too small for my liking and my age!

6. I think the size sounds good if you don;t carry a lot of stuff. I think you'd be able to keep a small wallet, ipod, camera, cell phone, lipgloss in there... if that's all you need, then it might be a good choice :smile:

7. I'm not real big on that print... I think I wouldn't wear it unless I was wearing jeans and a white tee or something. So I personally would pick something a little more versatile.

I have a pouch that I love to take when I go out to dinner and want to be able to keep my bag on my lap. Its kinda inconvenient to get things in and out of, but you can fit quite a lot in there.

I think the only place I probably wouldn't take it is shopping cuz you'd be in and out of it for your wallet so many times (at least, I would be! haha)

8. the platinum ones are nice....

9. oh i love the one in platinum, now i need it :sad:

10. I think that the size would fit you fine. As far as the print goes, I say if you love it why not get it?

11. I think the Legacy sig top handle pouch in platinum or white is a far more attractive and useful bag.

12. I have one of those pouch in the denim patchwork and I love it but I don't use it a lot because it is so small! I think the combination of that print and the style is very fun and cute, I say get it if you like it!