What do you think about this LE LV tote...

I found the Neverfull to be kinda cheap and flimsy, and lacking quality...I wouldn't pay that much more just for a print on the side either....I exchanged mine for the Galliera.

I love the Moca NF! I wouldn't mind getting one, but have the funds for it. If you do, then definitely get it! It is so unique and cute! I think most of them are being sold at over a grand.

go for it if you really like it. although hmmm...you might want to have that authenticated first if you are paying for this much for a neverfull. the pink on the inside and the leather tag is making me suspicious...sorry, hope i'm wrong!

I don't really like it and I don't think it's worth the money. Plus you have to be wary of anything on Ebay. How do you REALLY know it's real? The person says they used it once....yeah, I'm sure it was used more than that. If they really just used it once I think they would say "never used/worn." Unless YOU have bought from this seller before or know personally someone who has, I would think twice especially at that price.

I would wait for the damier NF, the red lining is so striking.

The NF canvas is a lot "softer" than the other bags, but that's what I like about it. It does not feel "cheap" to me and it's a great everyday bag. You can carry everything in there, I even put of my dogs in there one time lol.

As for the MOCA NF, it's not really my thing, I would rather have the st. tropez NF because of the pink lining and the hands are not really my thing, but I do love my damier one the most though.

I have a Moca pm - cute tiny size that's fun to use. The NF is a simple design but the pink interior is so cheerful & adds a special touch. I am passing it onto my daughter down the road. I like that I can choose to show off the hands or flip it around and hide it. The special edition luggage tag is very special, too.
I'm glad I own one:yes: