What do you think about this??? Is it cute?

CedricLV

not a teen anymore
Apr 18, 2007
What do you think about this Francesco Biasia key holder? Is it a good designer? Is it a nice gift?? Does it go well with LV cerises series? Thank you in advance for your opinions! ;)

Attachments

• francescobiasiaheart.jpg
    francescobiasiaheart.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 61
That is gorgeous! I love Francesco Biasia- great designer with really nice leathers. I have a bag. I think that keyholder would look very cute with cerises! I want one for my Damier, too! :drool: Where did you get it?

FBis one of my top purses! I love the quality of the leather and hardware.....I am a hardware stickler. Don't like purse charms all that much, though, but anything by Francesco Biasia will be top quality for sure.

Thanks everyone!! :tup: I bought it but then I started to have second thoughts... but now I'm more confident! I really hope she likes it! :heart:

That is gorgeous! I love Francesco Biasia- great designer with really nice leathers. I have a bag. I think that keyholder would look very cute with cerises! I want one for my Damier, too! :drool: Where did you get it?
I got it in a leather goods store very close to where I live! Thanks exotikittenx!!