What do you think about this Gucci???

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
1,818
4
AZ
I'm on a bag buying binge this month and wanted to know your thoughts and comments about this bag? I wanted something medium sized for the upcoming warmer months (Keep in mind it's already warm in AZ, 80 degrees) It's either this or an LV...discuss.

 

Kat

Member
Dec 13, 2005
8,231
6
I like this bag. The handle is pretty! There are so many LVs out there that I think this Gucci would be more original.
 

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
9,055
264
ive never really looked at gucci bags, but this one is quite nice! :smile: what kind of LV would you get? Will you be carrying lots of stuff around with you?

:smile:
 

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
1,818
4
AZ
Yea, I see your point. I have to admit I'm a real Gucci lover and I tend to always lean towards them but I also have some LV's in my collection and think they're timeless and classic. Decisions, decisions...but I always want to come back to a bag that usually noone has around here.
 

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
1,334
1
T.O.
I have this is GOLD LEATHER. I really luv it, my best friend ended up with the green leather after I got it. So you have 2 votes right here.
 

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
1,818
4
AZ
helenNZ said:
ive never really looked at gucci bags, but this one is quite nice! :smile: what kind of LV would you get? Will you be carrying lots of stuff around with you?

:smile:
Hmm, if I got an LV, probably the Damier Ribera or the Mon Canvas Mini Looping or one of the Batignolles. I'll just be carrying around the basics, nothing too bulky or big.
 

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
1,818
4
AZ
bobojue said:
I have this is GOLD LEATHER. I really luv it, my best friend ended up with the green leather after I got it. So you have 2 votes right here.
Right on! As far as the bamboo zipper pull goes, does it feel sturdy or does it feel like if you tug it too hard, the bamboo piece will fall off?
 

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
9,055
264
jasanna143 said:
Hmm, if I got an LV, probably the Damier Ribera or the Mon Canvas Mini Looping or one of the Batignolles. I'll just be carrying around the basics, nothing too bulky or big.
hi ya,

0o0o, one of the Batignolles would be LOVELY!!! :nuts: But after looking at all the bags, i think the GUCCI is growing on me :biggrin: good luck with the choice and keep us posted on what you decide :biggrin:
 

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
8,589
36
It's cute...love the bamboo accents. I have Gucci shoes with bamboo accents, and they make me happy.

:P
 

Mariah

Member
Dec 24, 2005
1,142
1
i'm a fan :biggrin: . i would get this over the lv...but just my opinion. it has more flare haha
 

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
1,307
26
i had my eye on this bag in black..i didnt buy it when i first saw it...and now i regret it...because all the stores in my area dont have anymore...and the gucci website doesnt seem to have any either :sad: