What do you think about this bag??

dceneus

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I was looking on the Nordstrom site and came across this bag. What do you think about it. It sort of reminds me of another bag but I just can't put my finger on it. It is attractive thought.

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
though the photo didnt respond to get enlarged :oh: .. but from what i see now :idea: .. i like it but didnt like the golden or metalic detail on the left.. i like leather to be left plain without too many addings.. like the :love: ones Mulberry makes

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
It's Betsy Johnson, right? I saw some carry the bag the other day...very nice.

tln

Have a nice day!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2006
Is it the "good girl hobo"? I like it, it kind of reminds me of Luella with all of the stuff hangin off.

Lola

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
I can't really get excited about this bag. I think the handles are rather short in proportion to the rest of the bag.

Just my two pennies.

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
Looks like the chloe edith tote or the kerala tote. Its BJ not bad for the money less than $400. How is the leather?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I like the bag fine, although I need longer handles. It look like a combo of every bag to me!

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
I think the bag is quite cute. I have heard from other members that it is heavy though. The drawer pull handles are whimsical. I was looking at one at Nordstrom and was told it was quite poular. I thought about getting one on e-bay, but the one I saw was turquoise and most people thought it was a fake and did not believe BJ made a turquoise version of the purse.