What do you think about this bag (Antik)?

1. Well... Should I get it? I do like it, the leather looks really good! Not sure on the shape though...

Does anyone have this or would you recommend some other Antik line bag you prefer? Thanks! :smile:

[​IMG]:love:

2. The leather looks pretty but I'm not sure about the shape. It might be one of those bags you just have to see on yourself/someone. Do you know how big it is?

3. I will tell you...Here is the one I bought and AM SO IN LOVE WITH!:yahoo: It's a perfect size & the leather is amazing, plus the shoulder strap is SO comfortable!!!

072006_PRADA_FALL01.jpg NMV8990_mp.jpg wimps gitano 017.jpg
  4. ^ Ohh! thompk! Thats the bag I wanna buy this week. I can't wait to get it!!! :yahoo:

5. I agree -- choose another shape in this line. There's nothing wrong with the one you've posted, but there are so many others that are even nicer!

6. The size is 12.5 x 9 x 5 ",so I think the size is just perfect for me. I also like the antik cervo hobo... but that might be a bit too big. But one thing is sure: I'm going to have a Prada bag this fall!!

7. Nita,

I think that's a very cute bag. While I like the other shapes as well, I also think this shape is very nice.

Prada has the greatest bags this year!

8. I think it is such a beautiful bag. Beautiful color.

9. This is another one that I have and it's a bit big, but GORGEOUS!!:yahoo:

10. thompk, could you post a picture of you carrying the bag? I would love to see someone wearing it!!:flowers:

11. :yes: I will get pics tomorrow of me (or someone else) of the bag on!

12. I've seen that one on Raffaello Network and have lusted for it all summer. I just can't justify the price for though. I like my bags to be edgy and make a statement. That one is beautiful, elegant and tailored. You'd get a lot of use out of it for a long time, but not exactly "edgy" enough for me. I'd rather save up a few more bucks and get this puppy:

BadToTheBone.jpg
  13. ^ I feel the same way Prada Psycho. This bag is so beautiful in person but it's not really for me.

14. yummmmmmmmmm, i think the antik leather is HOT, HOT, HOT :yahoo:

15. I have gotten MORE complements on this Prada...than I have on ANY OTHER...they did SUCH a great LINE!!!

K~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice