What do you think about these shoes?

1. [​IMG]

Stella McCartney. They are made of plastic. I'm weary of that because I've seen how sweaty feet steam up the sides....

Are they hideous or weird-interesting?

I need more avant garde clothing/shoes!

Thanks. :flowers:

2. Interesting. But I would be afraid that my feet would sweat in them and then they would start to stink. :throwup:

3. I think they are fine if you have pretty feet. I don't like my toes, so I would not buy them. I definitely think ventilation could be a problem.

4. Ditto that!

5. Louis Vuitton is making a pump that has a similar heel, but it's chain links. It's actually animal print, a picture can be seen in Elle magazine this month. They are difficult to walk in, I know, I tried (the LV one's I mean), but they are HOT!!

6. I think you could wear these with patterned tights, like a fish net, but perhaps a different weave. I think that would solve the steaming up issue. They are really interesting - you could also do colored tights. Hmmm. Where did you see them?

7. Personally I don't like them, but like winternight said you could wear tights or fishnets with them.

8. I'm not crazy about them.

9. I like them.. and I think to alleviate the "steam" issue, you can put some lotion on first.

Aside from the steam issue, I think they can be hideous if they're worn wrong.

But if worn with the right look, then they would be :love: the bomb!

10. What would be the right look?

They seem quite 80s to me....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice