what do you think about these sandals?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    http://www.bluefly.com/Pour-la-Victoire-light-grey-cutout-suede-Farrah-flat-sandals/SEARCH/307789701/detail.fly

does anyone own them, how do they fit you? or familiar with Pour La Victoire sizing?

i actually got them online from Neiman Marcus (bluefly's pic is more color accurate) as a birthday gift for a friend, she's a true size 5 and to me they seem to run kind of big when i received them in the mail.

hehe i also ordered some for myself, mine haven't come in yet but i'm curious to know what people think.

TIA :heart:

2. I like them! Very pretty and soft :smile: I don't own them sorry, so I'm no use with sizing.

3. I think those sandals are really pretty! I only own one pair of Pour La Victoire shoes, the Felicia, and they fit me true to size. However, I have read that Pour La Victoire sizing is inconsistent - some styles run TTS, some run large, while others run small. I hope they work out for you though, I really like them!

4. Thanks for your input jen_sparro and kelbell35!

Hopefully someone on tPF has these sandals so they can tell me how they fit :smile:

5. I don't own any shoes by Pour La Victoire so i can't help you. But the shoes are really cute. Perfect for summer! :smile:

6. I had a pair of pour la victoire boots and they ran tts but the shoes i found ran TTS in length but very narrow in width..

7. i think they're cute! i'd love them in black

8. Pretty!

9. Cutee I'd deffinately pick up a pair if I could buy unlimited shoes.. :P

10. I'm not sure about these...I guess I would like to see how they looked on. :shrugs:

11. Thanks for your input everyone! Tracking says I'll receive them tomorrow, so I'll upload a pic of how it looks on. Hopefully they fit right :smile:

12. so cute, I would wear them