What do you think about these purse holders??

I just ordered the pink purse holder! :smile: I just hope I will get my order, since I have heard that shopintuition has the worst customer service. :s I guess I will have to take my chances becasue only they have the ones I want...

Which ones do you have?

Hi, Rose,

I don't have these styles, but I do have some which are butterfly and baroque style pieces. People ask if they withstand heavy handbags, and the answer is, yes, definitely. In fact, they work just as good, even better since the heavier the bag is, the more the piece will "push" on the table.

Ohh, I don't put my bags on hooks...I just stuff them with tissue/craft paper and place them in thier dust bags and onto a shelf. I thought hanging them would damage the bag no???

The purse hangers are not used to store the bags (at least I don't), they're used to hang the bags at a restaurant table or from any flat surface, so you don't have to sling them on the back of your chair, put it behind your back in the chair, keep it on your lap, or (goodness forbid) put it on the floor! :wtf:

Hope that was clear!

I just also brought this one from hot-hang-ups.com :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• butterflyhanger.jpg
    butterflyhanger.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 119