What do you think about these Giuseppe Zanottis??

cutekateN

Oct 7, 2010
they would look very cute with jeans and a t-shirt....what color are you planning on getting?

sneezz

Dec 30, 2006
Lawng Island
Hmm I was gonna say yay after seeing your first link but after seeing the eBay auction pics idk about the rainbow colors, the fact that the other side is a different set of colors.

Thus I vote nay.

_MLVC_

Nov 15, 2010
California
I would've passed on the Giuseppe Zanottis too.. I liked the blue side, but not the orange/red lol!

I like the black ankle boots, but I'd need to see them in person before making a decision. They're nice, but they look kind of bulky.. I can't find the word to describe it, but I don't think they look as sleek as some other crystal covered shoes I've seen, if that makes sense.

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
WA
I would've passed on the Giuseppe Zanottis too.. I liked the blue side, but not the orange/red lol!

I like the black ankle boots, but I'd need to see them in person before making a decision. They're nice, but they look kind of bulky.. I can't find the word to describe it, but I don't think they look as sleek as some other crystal covered shoes I've seen, if that makes sense.
Good point! On a second look, yeah they do seem a bit bulky... Maybe I should just wait and maybe the right pair of crystal shoes will pop up... Or I might just DIY my own...

Last edited: