What do you think about the Single dress clothing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think? Sexy:tup: or Tacky:tdown:?

thank you.:yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i like the last two...

3. i must agree. lovin' the last two dresses:tup:

4. Yes.. I love the last one. I think they ride the line, though, and could be pushed towards either sexy or tacky based on shoes and jewelry and whatnot.

5. With the right print and colours, sexy, otherwise can be kind of tacky.

6. Cute. I don't love the super low cut stuff, but the prints are nice.

7. I have a couple of dresses from that line.....i esp. love the last one!

8. I hate the colors on the first dress, it seems like too much is competing for attention.
    The second, eh, too many patterns, and I think that handkerchief hems often make people look shorter (that's more personal opinion though).
    I really like the last two though, they're really cute!

9. i think they're really pretty! like someone else says, as long as they're accessorized in a tasteful way, you won't be walking the line of tackiness.

10. i think the last 2 are cute. the other ones are okay and i think the first one is kinda tacky. i agree with the others that if accessorized well, theyll look fine.

11. Love 'em. I'm a dress addict, though, especially for empire waist items.

12. I really like all of the ones you posted!

13. im not much of a fan of the first 3, but of the last two, i like the style in the black - very 60's retro with an asian twist - cute!

14. I like the last 3.

15. I like the second and last one. The cut of the 4th one is great but the colours remind of butchers..

If you're super tall and skinny, the third one is also good.