What do you think about the quality of the caviar leather?

707e6000f1aee34faf2260f4f37303b0.jpg

I wish mine looked as good as yours. It’s brand new but I want to exchange it as I think mine is too matte [emoji17]

707e6000f1aee34faf2260f4f37303b0.jpg

I wish mine looked as good as yours. It’s brand new but I want to exchange it as I think mine is too matte [emoji17]

Hi BelieveinATL! Your bag looks absolutely gorgeous and will likely pick up a little sheen over time as you use it. My black caviar M/L with silver hardware (purchased two months ago) has a similar finish and I absolutely love it. All batches of caviar are different but if it really bothers you definitely exchange it so you can have peace of mind.

To the OP, the caviar on your bag looks perfect [emoji108].

Reactions: BelieveinATL
Hi BelieveinATL! Your bag looks absolutely gorgeous and will likely pick up a little sheen over time as you use it. My black caviar M/L with silver hardware (purchased two months ago) has a similar finish and I absolutely love it. All batches of caviar are different but if it really bothers you definitely exchange it so you can have peace of mind.

To the OP, the caviar on your bag looks perfect [emoji108].

Thank you so much! This really helps me make my decision. Much love to you and I’m glad you’re enjoying your new bag[emoji307]