What do you think about the new BELLEVUE vernis bag?

I don't like either. Bellevue has an awkward shape and looks and feels like a giant suitcase when you put it on your shoulder(the bigger one). The smaller one is cuter but handheld, not perfect enough for the money. Reade is just boring *snooze* I really like the color though :smile: If LV made Rosewood in violette, that would be a perfect bag. Just the right size and it has a zipper and looks great on a shoulder. And the combo of light vachetta and light purple is TDF.

to be honest, i'm not a fan of the bellvue... nor am i fan of reade (and quite honestly speaking, i think they look rather....ok i don't want to offend anyone here... but i personally dislike them a lot). as what some of the tpfers suggest, i'd go for the houston too...

I think the Bellevue is rather.. well, ugly. The PM is okay looking... but the GM is just too much. I hope this isn't offending anyone who owns the bag... if it works for you, that's awesome... don't pay any attention to critics like me lol.

Honestly, I think it's weird. Too many of the vernis bags are weird or just plain boring - just my opinion. I wish they'd bring out some new exciting styles. I have a Roxbury, which I think is lovely, but a bit on the small side and a Sunset Blvd., but really not a day bag. I'd LOVE to have a Summit Drive.....hmmm, may be my next purchase. I really really LOVE the vernis line overall and would buy even more of it if it was available in some nicer pieces.
But com'on, how about a vernis Speedy, Alma, Lockit or Griet??? Now something like those would really get me running to my nearest LV boutique! :tender:

Honestly, I think it's weird. Too many of the vernis bags are weird or just plain boring - just my opinion. I wish they'd bring out some new exciting styles. I have a Roxbury, which I think is lovely, but a bit on the small side and a Sunset Blvd., but really not a day bag. I'd LOVE to have a Summit Drive.....hmmm, may be my next purchase. I really really LOVE the vernis line overall and would buy even more of it if it was available in some nicer pieces.
But com'on, how about a vernis Speedy, Alma, Lockit or Griet??? Now something like those would really get me running to my nearest LV boutique! :tender:

Yes... I think it will look great if it comes out in speedy and alma :heart:

I'm not a fan of either the Bellevue or the Reade, I guess it's a bit better than the Reade, but I can see why they are more popular options as the Houston or the Brentwood are almost double!

I am so surprised that so many are saying they are not fans! How many of you have seen the Bellevue PM live and in person and tried it on? I saw it in the boutique and tried it on and it is comfy, gorgeous and I thought quite ample in size to make for a great everyday bag. The Bellevue PM in violet is divine. The shape is unique, eyecatching and quite stylized.

I think that the Houston is my favorite shape in vernis, but I went into LV recently intending to get the Bellevue in the GM size since I like to carry lots of stuff with me. However I was a bit put off by the bulkiness of the GM size. The PM size wouldn't fit over my shoulder, but it DID hold absolutely everything that I was carrying in my current tote. And I thought it was really cute in that size. I walked out with a violette Bellevue PM and I've used it tons already.