What do you think about the Firsts?

Oct 24, 2006
Hi!! I was just wondering, I am definetly setting a new bag goal to strat saving up my $$$ for a bag. Do you guys think a First in a dark color would be good for a 4 foot 5 inch girl (mwah), who is 12? (:wtf: is probably what your'e thinking, I know) Can anyone post pics of how much a first can hold? Do you think its too small? What other suggestions do you have?
TIA :yahoo:

I think it would be really cute - Im 16 only a few years older than you and I have a bbag - youre age is irrelevant, wether you can look after and cherish the bag is relevant. I think you should get it in a lively fun colour but if your dead set on a dark colour go for ink or blueberry (if you can find one) as they have 'pop' unlike the blacks and browns.

I much prefer the First style in a lighter and/or brighter color. I haven't seen the darker shades IRL, but my Mom has & when she saw my vert she said it was amazing how much better it looked in a lighter color. She thought the dark shades made the bag look smaller.

I like the "Twiggy" style and "City" - the twiggy a bit more, I think - just judging from pics - not sure if it looks too sausage-like when jam packed:jammin: , but when it's not it looks great in photo's! I think those look better in darker shades than Firsts do... but that's just my opinion, of course! :smile: Some love the dark shades on a first!

There's lottts of pics of the first in the 'what can you fit in your bbag' post... not sure if that's the title :Push:

Size-wise I think it's just PERFECT! I can fit ALOT in mine. It's decieving from the outside, but the inside is quite roomy! I can fit: raybans & case, wallet, keys, cell, big bottle of fish oil, advil, a thin cardigan... of course I don't carry all this, I was just seeing what I can fit :P

I just purchased a First (cornflower - LOVE IT!):heart: and I was completely concerned that it was going to be too small.

I took it out for a trial run on Saturday for some errands and a hair appointment and it was PERFECT. People haven't stopped complimenting me on the bag. Everything fits and it's light weight (I kept forgetting it was on my arm.)

I think you'll love it.

(I have keys, wallet, sunglasses, lipstick, compact, cell phone, and a couple of other misc. items in mine.)
ENJOY!