What do you think about the Clara Flap Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had seen it in yam and thought it was nice, but today I noticed it in the black zeus patent and I think it looks awesome! I haven't heard anyone's opinions on this bag -- what do you think? :tup: or :tdown:?
    [​IMG]

It can also be worn crossbody if you adjust the strap:
    [​IMG]

And it has a cool lining:
    [​IMG]

2. It's an absolutely gorgeous and amazing bag! Seriously, I think it blows all other HH bags out of the closet! I also love the Clara clutch wallet!

3. I love it and it's definitely on my wish list.

4. #4 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    I hadn't seen the Clara clutch wallet, but I just checked it out! Now I want both of them!! :love:

Luna Boston has both the bag and the wallet....

5. Something odd -- when I look at the wallet on Luna Boston the colors look different than they do on the HH website. But it says at the bottom it's Black Zeus Patent. :confused1:

6. love love love. esp. the lining and that you can wear it cross-body.

I don't suppose any of you ladies have tried out the clasp on the bag? It looks complicated. But it is so pretty.