What do you think about Target's Luella totes?

Mar 12, 2006
San Diego
Ok, so after viewing the thread about the Luella totes at Target, I got curious and went surfing online to check them out. But IMO, I think her designs for Target are more of a rock chic style (not really my style). Don't get me wrong, I think they're great for their prices, but I just don't see myself carrying them (no offense to my other PF buddies who love them.)

What do you think about the totes? :lol:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
side of the sea
www.myspace.com
honestly, it's not really my style either, but i bought one anyway because i needed a sturdy tote. they *do* look really young but i figured i'm 22, and that is young! sometimes i forget that...i need act my age more. it was definately an impulse buy but like i said in the other thread...best 20 bucks i've spent. :smile:

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
I think it's great that Luella's trying to market to the general public. Everyone should be able to have a nice stylish well-made handbag. Although to be honest though, I'm just glad I don't own one. I guess I'm a purse snob. :Push:

Melissa71

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Illinois
I think they're cute, especially the skulls and hearts. If I needed a tote I might pick one up, even though I'm probably too old for it. :o)

pidgeon92

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
Chicago, IL
I saw these totes in Target today. They are very cute, and they are in the Junior clothing section. There are clothes there that match the patterns on the bags.