What do you think about Tamara ?

Jan 5, 2009
Just noticed them on mulberry.com .....I really like the little clipper would be fab as hand luggage but just wonder how the alabaster would wear ?
Could you collonil it ?
Has anyone seen one IRL ?

Is is really awful of me to hope they go in the sale ?

Opinions please ( don't be shy ! BTW I'm not bothered by negative comments )

I think it's a cute range. I really like the little messenger.
It's not a bit awful to hope they go in the sale.
Do you think the little clipper would be big enough to use as an overnight bag?

I saw the grey tote last week in john lewis & thought it was gorgeous. But nearly £400 for what is essentially a shopper is expensive! Still want one though!

They didn't have the clipper, that would be lovley as an overnight bag if it was big enough.

xxxxxx

mmmm cute...! but not so keen on the plasticy material? saw it on sunday at bondstreet though...and i was VERY tempted but lola73, i think you're right...not big enoguh for an overnight bag i wouldnt have thought!

I saw the grey tote last week in john lewis & thought it was gorgeous. But nearly £400 for what is essentially a shopper is expensive! Still want one though!

They didn't have the clipper, that would be lovley as an overnight bag if it was big enough.

xxxxxx

What did you think of the fabric ? was it plasticky looking ?

Not for me I'm afraid! I've never been a fan of logos on the outside of bags.

I'm not really a fan of logos repeated but I like the subtleness of the alabaster , love the contrast with the red too ....makes me dream of 'mini-breaks'.

It would be totally impractical but how fab would a suitcase look in the alabaster and red ( would have to be first class all the way though ! )

Hay nice to see you Ltded!

I saw mini messenger a couple days ago and really loved the dinky round lock - I wouldn't think you need to collonil these, it was nicely coated.

Don't know about big ones...

Hay nice to see you Ltded!

I saw mini messenger a couple days ago and really loved the dinky round lock - I wouldn't think you need to collonil these, it was nicely coated.

Don't know about big ones...

Hey Ratrat ! Seem to keep missing you these days - I'm not online as much as I'd like lately ....good to 'see' you ! :hugs: I have been admiring your avatar too - is that Patent brown ?

^^ Ohhh it's busiest month for me atm & just before holiday too so working hard for a change!

I just noticed your signature... are you getting Ink Alexa soon?? Oh we will be bag twin!:yahoo: It's so versatile & cool bag!!

Re. my Avatar is Choc Patent (I think) - melted colour! Love them... my next HG will be black/black leopard Alexa though - Patiently waiting too!

I saw them at Mulberry in Paris on Saturday, and did not like them at all. :nogood:
However I did get the tote (the give away one) and will use it for shopping, wonder how long it will stay white? :P

I saw them in St Christopher Place, London a couple of weeks ago. They are coated canves aren't they? I liked the look of them , didn't inspect them so can't comment on durability but would imagine they'd be pretty robust. I always have a bit of a thing about paying a few hundred for non leather though, I guess it may make the sales. TBH I preferred the denim version.

^^ Ohhh it's busiest month for me atm & just before holiday too so working hard for a change!

I just noticed your signature... are you getting Ink Alexa soon?? Oh we will be bag twin!:yahoo: It's so versatile & cool bag!!

Re. my Avatar is Choc Patent (I think) - melted colour! Love them... my next HG will be black/black leopard Alexa though - Patiently waiting too!

I've not ordered it or anything yet, I want to be able to choose the best one if I can - I want to have a really good try on and make sure it is right for me , the straps worry me a little as well as the price - for that sort of money it's got to be perfect. Being very good and saving up , not going to impulse buy and it is very hard as seeing other bags I keep thinking that I could have 2 for the price of the Alexa.I like the Tamara and Daria satchel in metallic linen as fun holiday bags. I also keep lusting after an Oak Bayswater. Decisions decisions !

PS had a naughty little purchase on my-wardrobe yesterday too which has eroded the Alexa fund slightly - will reveal later in the week.