What do you think about shaving your face ?

I don't think shaving your face is a good idea. I've seen a couple of women who have done it, and unfortunately for them, they've ended up looking like they have a 5 O'clock shadow. How about one of the depilatory creams?

Don't shave your face. if facial hair bothers you, I would recommend facial threading. Putting a razor on your face is a no go; and threading makes the hairs grow back slower and lighter.

I've been considering it; but I can't bring myself to do it. One of my friends does it and her skin is great. She doesn't have wrinkles, and swears it's because she shaves her face. She's blonde, so maybe her hair does;t grow in dark?

I use the lilibeth of New York - available on Amazon/QVC etc and it's great. Had no issues with hair growing back thicker as that is a myth anyway - it all comes back exactly the same. I do my eyebrows and peach fuzz with it. It's not sharp like a razor it's kind of hard to explain it but just google it and you will find it.

I do not recommend this if when you shave your legs your hair grows back any other color but super-blonde. Besides, there are so many good exfoliators, retin-A creams and dermabrasion facials out there that can do the exfoliating job without taking out the little hairs on the face. The idea of little peach fuzz getting a blunt edge from a razor is not feminine or appealing to me at all. That being said, if you have white or very blonde facial hair and the odds of your hair growing back dark are slim (look at your leg hair when it grows in), then you are one of the lucky ones that can try it, otherwise I would stay away...

Face shaving is very popular in Japan; that's where I started doing it. :smile: I try to epilate most of the hairs first though, since short/light peach fuzz is what shaving is best for removing. Face shaving/epilating is good for exfoliation and letting skincare products like serums better penetrate the skin. Also makes makeup application smoother. The idea of hair growing back thicker is a myth, especially in regards to shaving. If that were the case, then the people with thin hair would just need to shave their heads a few times to have thicker hair, and people with thick hair would want to watch out! :amuse:

When you do laser for the upper lip area, you're required to shave it. I had the procedure done 3 times at a salon, but then I bought a Tria and am doing it myself now. Hair does not grow back thicker for me. Do I think the laser is a good idea? Sometimes. I noticed no re-growth in some spots, but shaving is annoying although I only do it like twice a month the hair is very fine...I probably would've stuck to waxing, which I used to do at home and was much cheaper than the laser procedures.