what do you think about raspberry lurex?

Too teeny bopper ish? I'm thinking about getting it to take on vacations! And i'm not a teenager.

And what is the deal with lurex anyway? Is it just shiney fabric? You guys mentioned it being a Christmas item?

Attachments

• 40958_SVRA_d2.jpg
    40958_SVRA_d2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
I don't know why but I am just not feeling this colour even though I love pink. I think it may be the combination with the silver, maybe. I think the gold, the silver and the black are much nicer, IMO. BTW, the lurex is fabric and has some sheen/sparkle to it. It comes out near the holidays and looks fabulous with dressy/formal stuff.

I'm 19, and I really like it, now the raspberry I like sparingly, such as in the mini skinny and wristlet, to have a pouch in it? maybe not, the black and gold is really cute too!

the pink lurex is a little young.....i would like it in a wristlet or a cosmetic bag (im not a teenager either!) but not a bag bag. kwim? i just got the gold madison lurex turnlock wristlet for an evening bag and cosmetic bag.
im not sure what lurex is! its fabric...and the c's are printed on it not embroidered.....?

I love it and I am not a teenager. I want something in this color. Funny because I don't think lurex is for teens. I love the evening lurex bags for a nice dinner date or wedding.