What do you think about Periwinkle + Black?

RaquelleBelle

*Bags*Charms*Toys*
Jul 5, 2008
Does anyone have a pic of it????

I've been dying for months now to know what this will look like!

I keep searching the forum thinking maybe I missed a pic of it in one of the future collections threads...?

I know the basketweave trim is black.

It's been up for preorder for some time, but I don't order bags before seeing them first, nor do I have the funds to..but that's beside the point.

here's periwinkle which should be the body (this is the Melissa travel/ document holder)

attachment.php

and the woven bags shot by Vlad

attachment.php

I think this combo is gona look so gorgeous, we need some more sneak peeks into spring!!!

Periwinkle is a lovely shade of blue. It's in the blue/indigo/violet family but RM's is a pale purple, like lavender IMO. I know the MAB is available for pre-order at Three Sirens but sorry there's no picture.

The blue/purple color is the Periwinkle though. HTH! :

rebecca-minkoff-belle-sicily-combo.jpg

ETA: Thanks for the other pictures, Stella & mel_mel! :nuts:

Periwinkle is a lovely shade of blue. It's in the blue/indigo/violet family but RM's is a pale purple, like lavender IMO. I know the MAB is available for pre-order at Three Sirens but sorry there's no picture.

The blue/purple color is the Periwinkle though. HTH! :

rebecca-minkoff-belle-sicily-combo.jpg

ETA: Thanks for the other pictures, Stella & mel_mel! :nuts:

Ohh I love the combo you posted up too novella, choco, cranberry and periwinkle..can't wait for spring!!

Thanks ladies for the input...

I knew what periwinkle looked like from the peek-into-spring thread, but I am dying to see black basketweave against the periwinkle!

sigh...I feel a little better knowing there isn't a pic out there somewhere that i missed tho!

from what I picture in my head I'll bet it's going to be real pretty...

I wish 3sirens had a pic lol!

That's what it says is for preorder...

not woven though, just says 'perwinkle black basketweave' and when contacted I received a reply that said the basketweave trim is indeed black and the rest of the bag is perwinkle.:shrugs:

Strange it hasn't come up yet though, in a photo or something somewhere...

unless it will be the electric blue and will end up not happening.

That periwinkle color is lovely! Honestly, though, i don't know how i'd feel about a periwinkle/black combo, I'm thinking it might be too harsh of a contrast, the pastel color with the stark black. IMO, a periwinkle/brown BW would be TDF.

That periwinkle color is lovely! Honestly, though, i don't know how i'd feel about a periwinkle/black combo, I'm thinking it might be too harsh of a contrast, the pastel color with the stark black. IMO, a periwinkle/brown BW would be TDF.

Hmm, I guess the thought of perwinkle and black does sound like a very distinct contrast, but I usually like that sort of thing.

But my god a periwinkle w/ brown basketweave trim would be soooooo so pretty.:drool: