What do you think about Periwinkle + Black?

I would be much more into it had it had the black and white lining.
Blue and white, plus the peri, plus black, plus gold hw...too much going on.

The bag itself is very cute but the blue/white striped lining really does NOT match with it.

I was going to pre-order from 3Sirens until I found out the basketweave trim was black (not Periwinkle) and the inside lining was blue/white. I have 2 bags with this lining and it is not my favorite.

Attachments

• 0perwinkle2.jpg
    0perwinkle2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
The more I see this bag the more I like it. UH OH.

I feel ya, mockinglee! I don't even know why, maybe it's the combination of the colors/textures?? and it doesn't help that i absolutely adore the basketweave trim. :nuts: my bbw mam is the baglove of my life right now, and i can't seem to get enough of the basketweave/woven texture.

Nope. She thinks its just okay too. There more stuff out there that she'd rather get like the black basketweave.

Plus I'm broke and I gotta start saving up for that laptop bag. The second the black one drops I'm all over it.

so we dropped into funkylala yesterday and they did have periwinkle woven MAM. it was cute!! but like my dear bf said, i'm holding out for a bbw MAB :wlae:

it definitely qualifies for the 20% discount, so if its not on the website, i'd just give the store a call.

so we dropped into funkylala yesterday and they did have periwinkle woven MAM. it was cute!! but like my dear bf said, i'm holding out for a bbw MAB :wlae:

it definitely qualifies for the 20% discount, so if its not on the website, i'd just give the store a call.
the place is pretty cool. people there are really helpful.

I am seriously on the fence about this bag...one the one hand, I LOVE the color combo and 20% is inviting...on the other, my husband HATES the color combo, and 20% is not THAT amazing of a discount. What should I do???

I am seriously on the fence about this bag...one the one hand, I LOVE the color combo and 20% is inviting...on the other, my husband HATES the color combo, and 20% is not THAT amazing of a discount. What should I do???

For me, Dh's opinion really matters as I spend most of my free time with him.

I think the 20% is until 12pm EST today so I guess you can wait to get a bigger discount now!;) Personally, I like the color combo (except the lining) but have decided to take a pass on this because 20% is not that amazing especially since the price of the bag has gone up.

I don't think the Devote has come out in periwinkle yet! But it will possibly? And if you were to do a black/periwinkle combo were you thinking of making the straps black and the main bag periwinkle? I think that would look very unique!!

rm_mam_peri.jpg