What do you think about Periwinkle + Black?

i actually really like it!! from the description in another thread a while back, i said that i don't know how i felt about a soft pastel like periwinkle with the contrasting harsh black BW, but now that i'm actually seeing a picture, it's not bad at all. in fact, i really really like it. it's like saying, i'm girly, but also badass chic, so don't mess with me! hahah love it!

I can't find it, is there a link?

Hmm...it was just there a little while ago. I just went back to check, but I can't seem to find it either. Maybe they are fixing it...there was an error in the title description, it was labeled as Persimmon, so maybe they're just editing that part. It should probably be back up soon, I don't think it could have sold out that quickly!

Hmm...it was just there a little while ago. I just went back to check, but I can't seem to find it either. Maybe they are fixing it...there was an error in the title description, it was labeled as Persimmon, so maybe they're just editing that part. It should probably be back up soon, I don't think it could have sold out that quickly!

is it cute?

^ I feel ya on that one, Susan. :heart: Long tassels! Short ones do make the bag look chubbier, if that makes sense. The long tassels were like dark rinse bootcut jeans and heels, it had a chic slimming effect, hahaha.

Rachel, I think the Peri/BBW is a cute color combo. I hope FLL puts pics back up. It's not like some of the other colors where you just love right off the bat. Its pairing is a little bit off, but that's what makes you keep looking at it, and you can't stop looking because it's an odd combo, but the more you look at it, the more you want it. Well, for me, at least. :amuse: