What do you think about Neverfull GM size??

I love it!!!!!!! well im not a neverfull fan but the GM is definetely the size that is super fab!!!!! specially when it comes in the mono.. Im a damier ebene fan but when it comes to the NF mono.. i just think its nicer and looks warmer to the eyes..

I love it!!!!!!! well im not a neverfull fan but the GM is definetely the size that is super fab!!!!! specially when it comes in the mono.. Im a damier ebene fan but when it comes to the NF mono.. i just think its nicer and looks warmer to the eyes..

I luv the NVF MONO GM too. it's cool!! :graucho:

at first I thought GM was waay too huge, but then after using my Neverfull MM for 8 months and often finding myself stuffing it full of stuff, i think i could really use a Neverfull GM. i tend to use Neverfulls for travelling (6x a year) and soon i plan to use it as a diaper bag, so the bigger the better.

anyway, i've seen a lot of moms carry the Neverfull GM as a diaper bag. It is the perfect size and shape IMO.

I really love mine! I've used it for work, for traveling, shopping, you name it! I think the GM looks the best and it's sooo handy. I have the mono for now but may get the damier in the fall.

May be great for travel, I think it looks too big for everyday, and the Thin straps drive me nuts!! and not a lot of style in it, just a big, plain bag with no interest, that is my opinion. I don't have one and don't want one, sorry NF fans!

I just got one!! I love it so far.. I do wish it had longer straps though. That would make it more comfortable for me. I dont think I would look right with the MM. The gm is big but I am using it as an everyday tote and mommy bag.

Modeling pic!

3792902595_a14e04907f.jpg