What do you think about Neverfull GM size??

Size of the purse depends on the owner's needs. I have a two Neverfull GMs (Damier and Mono). I love both of them and use them as daily bags. However, originally I started with the Neverfull MM (sold), then purchased the MOCA Neverfull MM (still have this purse), and then upgraded to the GM sizes in both patterns. The GM is good for traveling but I do use it all of the time and love the size!! I keep the GM open and do not cinch it.

I'm not a fan of big bags because they tend to "overwhelm" you. I saw some pictures on another thread where this girl was so thin and petite and the GM looked silly on her. She would have been better with the MM. I know we all have a lot of stuff to carry but it can get ridiculous!
It really depends how tall you are and how much you weigh. Try the bag on and see what your gut says. Make sure you fill it up with stuff to see if the straps dig in, too.

I bought the Mono MM this afternoon, and I think it is the best size for me. I looked at all three, and the PM is def. too small, while the GM looked too big on me (I'm petite, 5'2"). I guess it depends on how much you carry and how tall you are/how big you prefer your bags to be.

I have the Neverfull damier ebene in the GM size. I love it! It holds a lot of stuff and it's so chic and practical. I usually cinch my bag when I don't carry a lot of stuff.

I loooooove the GM size now...at first I thought it was too big but I realize that once I become a mommy, in like 2 weeks, hee hee, it'll come in handy!

me @ 9 mos pregnant w/ LV NF GM:
4296050554_cdd3a85518.jpg

4296050884_16611ee2a6.jpg

What's in my bag/just add baby stuff: (hee hee)
4295304707_9490262f1c.jpg

Last edited:
I wish now after carrying my Stephen Sprouse all summer that I had gotten my Damier NF in the GM size. The MM is nice. I carried it today, and realized on the MM I don't like the sides cinched in, but on the GM I do. I am still debating on which size I want in the Azur.

GM is great size. I bought Damier NF GM in may '08 just after it's been relesed in Japan. it's perfect traveling bag for me- roomy and light. you can pack everything you like and it looks amazing :smile: