What do you think about my small vuitton collection??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you think i have a good collection?, what do you recomend me to buy?, which one do you like the most?. Be nice, im too poor to buy much lv stuff, :confused1: but im saving to but more!! :yes:
    Credits: (all of them authentic of course)
    Messenger Bastille Damier ($1,000)
    Speedy 25 Monogram ($595)
    Pouchette Epi Noir ($360)
    Multiple Bill Holder Damier ($350)

IM000409.JPG

IM000412.JPG

2. you have a nice collection and welcome :flowers:

3. I say buy what you like. You've got a great collection started already ;)

4. :nuts: Your collection is awesome!! Love the DAmier, my favorite!!!! Welcome!!!

5. great collection.

6. You have a lovely collection!

One of my favorite staple items I would recommend is the Mono PTI wallet!

7. Nice collection and welcome to the forum........

8. Your collection is great! There's no such thing as too small of a collection!

9. Hey, you have a better collection than me! I think it is great! Maybe next buy something from the MC line!

10. Perfect beginning. All pieces can be worn for an elegant evening or casual daily. Welcome BTW ! :yahoo:

11. Very cute collection. congrats.

12. Welcome to the forum! :flowers: You've got a very nice collection. Love your Speedy and your Damier pieces!

13. Not that small--I only have one so far, tho I've given a few as gifts. I think the ones you have are classic and will work for you as long as you wish. You are starting to collect beautiful bags at a young age! And buy what you like, not necessarily what others say is best unless you love it also.

You obviously have very good taste, so trust yourself.
    [​IMG]
    Welcome!

14. I think your collection is great. = )

15. its really nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice