What do you think about Moschino?

TheJuicyDuchess

A lover of bags! :)
Dec 1, 2010
So I was watching ANTM (older episode) and they were meeting Margherita Missoni and for some reason it reminded me of Moschino and so I checked their website and I found this: http://www.moschinoboutique.com/nav...m/cod10/45141553HI/c/412/gender/D/season/main

I think it's gorgeous, kind of reminds me of Chanel but I wondered what y'all thought. :biggrin: I remember my mum had one of their bags when I was younger but I haven't really seen them in the US.

Attachments

• Moschino.JPG
    Moschino.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 172
I don't see Moschino very often in the us but I am normally checking out whats in stock at zappos.com recently they launched the online boutique and although I think it's fantastic I wish they had more styles in stock...I have seen some bags at european online stores (I don't remember where right now) and have seen it in my trips to Europe...to this day I still regret nout buying a Moschino I saw at Harrods...it's one my favorite brands, it's young and playful and colors are usually bright, especially the reds...I love Moschino!

I love Moschino...Another collection of mine. Most of mine is vintage & majority is from the hearts collections ('94ish)....My all-time favorite!!!

I love Moschino...Another collection of mine. Most of mine is vintage & majority is from the hearts collections ('94ish)....My all-time favorite!!!

Oooh could you post pics? I feel like there's an unseen treasure of bags in Europe that I've yet to see here. Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places...hmmm

Yay! I'm glad you all like it! :yahoo: